My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, June 01, 2007

wonderful people...

I received this comment, and some of you may have read it - but I wanted to post it, because it really touched me. Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy and treasure each and every comment that is left, but this verse is moving to me.

hi, i'm a former HS bible student of mr. bowman's (keira's dad) and i saw a comment you had left and followed it here. charli is a very beautiful little girl and the Lord is watching out for her, and now i'm going to be praying for her as well. i have always loved the verse exodus 14:14 "the Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still". although it refers to an army preparing to do battle, charli's situation is really no different is it? she is small and young, yet battling for her life, and so strong. never lose hope.
claire

Claire - thank you for following Charli and keeping her in your prayers. You are so young, and so strong...thank you - you will do amazing things in your life.

No comments: