My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, June 01, 2007

more meaningful words...

“Where there is a great love, there are always miracles” - Willa Cather

“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you!”
- James 4:8

“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” - Thomas Jefferson

“Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.” - Marcus Aurelius

“Nothing is worth more than this day.” - Goethe

“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds tom be.” - Abraham Lincoln

“All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother.” - Abraham Lincoln

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” - Helen Keller

“It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up again.” - Vince Lomardi

No comments: