Tomorrow afternoon we are packing up and heading to Omaha again. At 2:30 we have an "appointment" with Dr. Thompson to discuss our options for treatment. We feel good about having options at this point, nervous about having to make a decision.
I think at this time I will wait to go into detail until after we talk with her doctor tomorrow, so I can give accurate details of each option. I am not sure what to expect for the day...will we have an answer or more questions - we don't know.
Please pray that we make the right choice for Charli's next step. At the end of the day we are her parents, and must feel comfortable with whatever treatment she will get.