ugh, just got the call from the clinic. I didn't hear what I was hoping to hear, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter!
Charli's scan is set for NEXT Friday - which means we have to wait nearly two weeks before we will know anything...ugh. All in all, it doesn't' make a huge difference - we will get the same results either way, but I want to know NOW what is going on inside my baby's body.
We have the MRI scan scheduled for Friday and later that evening they will start chemo. This also means that the weekend will be long - because we won't get out until later in the day Sunday - in the past we have been blessed to be out early in the day (because treatment has started early Friday). :-(
So - I am a bit disappointed and sad right now, but it won't effect the results we get - and THAT is what matters.
Thanks to all of you who have called and sent notes today to check in on us...all of your love and support is appreciated - always.