My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, June 04, 2007

not want I wanted - :-(

ugh, just got the call from the clinic. I didn't hear what I was hoping to hear, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter!

Charli's scan is set for NEXT Friday - which means we have to wait nearly two weeks before we will know anything...ugh. All in all, it doesn't' make a huge difference - we will get the same results either way, but I want to know NOW what is going on inside my baby's body.

We have the MRI scan scheduled for Friday and later that evening they will start chemo. This also means that the weekend will be long - because we won't get out until later in the day Sunday - in the past we have been blessed to be out early in the day (because treatment has started early Friday). :-(

So - I am a bit disappointed and sad right now, but it won't effect the results we get - and THAT is what matters.

Thanks to all of you who have called and sent notes today to check in on us...all of your love and support is appreciated - always.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
I just forward the candlelighters petition letter along with a little letter from myself on Zoe and Charli to all of my friends and family. Hopefully everyone that reads Charli's webpage will do the same to spread the word!!!
Sorry to hear that you have to till next Friday for tests...but like you said in the end it is the results that count and we are praying for only the best!! Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for the best, but I know the wait is agonizing for parents.

Anna

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry also, that we have to wait another week. But then, I guess that will give the chemo a little more chance to do its job. Life is a waiting game........but it seems to be more for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Brenda, waiting is hard, but I guess you know that people all over are waiting with you. I know we are. Meanwhile, thank you so much for your blog...and the pictures. They help to keep us close to you. Love AJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,

Sorry to hear you must wait another week for testing. It is hard when you want to know what is going on inside of them. Our prayers continue to be with you. The Kuta's

Anonymous said...

It has to get long at the hospital on those "chemo weekends" so I am sure you didn't want to hear that you would have to be there even longer! Just waiting for the MRI would have to be very tough..praying that the wait is well worth it!