My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, January 04, 2008

many updates

I will be posting several updates today, simply because I don't want to cram all the information into one post. I would like them to have individual attention!

I would like to deeply thank all of you who have gone to visit William's site and left notes of inspiration and encouragement for his family who is left behind to continue their fight. I noticed many names of friends and family members...and I want you to know that it is appreciated by me but most importantly their family. I also think it is amazing to hear and find out that so many of you also follow other stories of children I have linked too (and many other children I have not). Just getting the word out about these diseases is important because so many people know nothing about them. I am honored that I know so many of you who have been inspired to support these other families.

Also, I would like to thank all of you who continue to come in and check on my darling little girl! She means the world to me, and knowing that there are people out there who love her and care for her like you do...is priceless. She is a blessing put on this earth for all of us to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right...she IS a 'blessing' and we DO enjoy her very much!!!!! ~love aunt manda and uncle brad