*I read this in a newsletter through work...made me giggle a time or two!!
1. Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days your the statue.
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.
3. Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
4. Remember that it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
5. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
6. Accept that you may be only one person in the world - but you may also be the world to one person.
7. Realize that a truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
8. Sleep late. It's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird.
Too cute...and it was ended by "laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."!!!!!!
"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible" - Charles Caleb Colton