My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, July 27, 2009

the many faces of harper...

in no particular order...

the 'i look like a fish' smile!

the 'i didn't do it' look

playing the role of little brother


"heehee" smile!


angry face


a little more angry :-)



the little-tiny big brother look



the "so big" face!


the "i made you think I was going to pick my nose" face!




"i am exhausted, leave me alone" face



"i love my mom" face :-)



the "i'm naked...give me my clothes mom" look!

the super-duper happy face!!

4 comments:

The Wiechman's said...

What a handsome little man! I can't wait to meet/hold him!

AndreaChad said...

I didn't realize he was already a month and a week old. Apparently I have been out of touch with reality the last month! HA! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE and very handsome little guy you have there!!!! Thanks for sharing. I want to meet him soon!
-Court

Grma and Grmpa Preister said...

What great pictures of Harper! They really depict his personality. Thanks for posting! (btw Grma P wants copies :o)