My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, March 03, 2008

Word gets around...

Who's the big kid?!


It was brought to my attention today that the article that made FRONT PAGE news in the Kearney Hub last week made its way to the Omaha World Herald! You can check out the article here: http://www.omahaworldherald.com/index.php?u_page=2798&u_sid=10273179





Charli is feeling better - although she is fighting a cold now. It could be worse, but I hate when she is sick. You know the saying "When mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"? Well....at our house it is more like "When Charli ain't happy....ain't nobody happy!!"

Charli crawled up onto the couch and fell asleep Thursday when she was sick...too cute!



She discovered pockets this week, and is pretty big stuff about it too!! Always such a cutie!

Charli went to a purse party with me tonight, and picked out her very first purse. It was a proud moment for me, and I am pretty sure daddy was thrilled she has inherited the gene too!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new purse!!! Maybe aunt manda could take her shoe shopping too...then daddy would really be proud!!!:) ~

AndreaChad said...

Glad to hear that Miss Charli is feeling better! I do have to agree with Amanda and the purse is FABULOUS! Good choice Charli!

The Wiechman's said...

I love her purse! How adorable with the pockets! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Amanda told me about the purse. How cute are little kids when they think what they have is such a treasure?
kel

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute purse! Hope you are feeling better, Charli Ann. Love you a bushel and a peck! XXOOPP Grma P