My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Please Pray

Please take a few minutes to visit "Gavin's" page, the link is also listed to the right. This blog is hosted by a very near and dear best friend of mine. She is going through a difficult time, as her mother is battling cancer right now.

I want to take away her pain, and know that I cannot...and that is tough as her friend. I don't want to see her suffer. Please lift her, Gina, and her mother, Stella, up in prayer...as well as their very large family who need our prayers and support now more than ever.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will lift Stella and Gina in prayer tonight, Brenda. Thank you for sharing. Grma P