My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, July 17, 2006

place your bets....

well - I would LOVE to pay out on Sadie's guess that the baby is coming today - but I don't think she will make her million off of us :-(

The next guess was July 21st, which is Friday. I would be okay with that!!!!!

Now that it is getting closer, anyone else want to mark their day????

17th - Sadie
21st- Jen
25th - Heather
26th - Jen
30th - DUE DATE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to choose the 28th since my birthday is on the 28th of a different month!

Anonymous said...

I think you will have the baby on July 29. First babies rarely come early. Mom

The Preister's said...

gee thanks mom :-)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. Keep your spirits up.
If I remember right, I had to wait for you also. ( 2 days) And look what I ended up with.........what a blessed bundle.

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO BUY STUFF!!!ACTUALLY THE 26TH IS MORE SO JUSTIN'S GUESS AND A BOY HE SAYS!!I AM STILL THINKIN GIRL!! A FEW MORE DAYS AND WE WILL ALL KNOW!!!