My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

i'm "back"

Hi everyone...it feels good to have my computer back! I have a lot of things to do before I am back at full-force, so hang in there with me! I PROMISE I will have pictures up as soon as I can!

I do need to ask you all a favor! In the process of all of this I lost ALL of my old emails. So that means those of who you didn't get your bracelets yet...yeah..I don't know who you are! So, can you please email me with your name, address, and how many you would like - so I can get that take care of. I apologize. You can find my email address listed in my profile...please send an email and not a comment, or I will forget where the information is!!

Also, if you have sent me anything of importance in the past few days, and did not hear back from me - please resend it. I also lost some emails that were "out there" waiting for me :-( What a pain. But, I am SO thankful that I didn't loose my pictures of my beautiful baby girl!! I would have gone off the deep end if that happened, for real! I have also lost all of my "favorites" ...so if any of you out there want to send me some great links - chances are I need them!

We keep so much of our lives on the computer anymore - I didn't realize what I would loose if I lost that darn computer.

In the meantime...don't loose your patience with me! I PROMISE I will work as fast as I can to get it all take care of and get those Halloween pictures up!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SSSOOOO glad you are back!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!!amanda

Anonymous said...

Pics Pics PICS!!! I want to see pics!
XOXO
Courtney

Anonymous said...

so glad you're back on. I will send you the pictures we took at Halloween, too. Our computer got caught a virus the other day and it took all day for me to help it get better! XXOOPP Grm P

Sheila Ferrell said...

I hope you get completely "back" soon. I need a dose of Charli's smiles. Hope you are having a great week!!!

The Currie Family said...

Can't wait to see the piggy pictures!!