My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, October 15, 2007

tomorrows the B-I-G day!

I have to apologize to everyone, I thought I mentioned Charli's eye stuff a long time ago! When Charli was born she had a clogged tear duct. She had trouble with it off and on (mostly on!) all the time. After the second round of chemo we started giving her Bactrim, that took care of it! We were SO thankful! But, soon after she became allergic to it and we had to discontinue the antibiotic...it came back, and with a vengeance! She has trouble with both eyes, and it is not fun! I don't know if it causes her a lot of pain, but I do know it gives her sore "raw" eyes below and above her lashes. Some times after sleeping she wakes up and can't open her eyes...sometimes even both eyes. It is the saddest thing :-( So tomorrow she will have surgery, and we PRAY it will take care of it forever!!!
We have to be at the hospital at 6:00am...bright and early, of course Charli can't eat or drink after midnight. I am sure she will be so happy about that in the morning. :-(
Can I go hunting with you daddy?!

I'll be the most quiet hunting buddy EVER!!! (just like my mommy was!!)


so big!


i love my chairs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She fits so well into daddy's hunting man-bag!!!:) (just kiddin Chad)~amanda

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICS!! WOW,THAT IS AMAZING HOW "AMY" ORGANIZED A FUNCTION TO BENEFIT CHARLI AND ALL W/ NB!! IT'S WONDERFUL HOW MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT RAISING AWARENESS & HELPING OTHERS!! HUGS N KISSES-THE WIDHALM'S

AndreaChad said...

We pray for happy things this morning! OMG I love the pic of her in daddy's hunting bag! Looks like she should go along!

The Wiechman's said...

Thinking of you Charli! Praying that it all goes well for you today and always!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how today went.
Jen