My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Don't you know....

how great my friends are?! Today, which is probably one of the hardest days I have had yet – I had four people do great things for me that were wonderful pick-me-ups! I had someone at the coffee shop give me a free smoothie, a friend send me flowers, another friend dropped off a card and several homemade headbands for Charli and a handmade card from her son, and a friend send me a wonderfully nice email – just to say that she understands. Am I blessed or what. Kind of like God saying… “listen up Brenda…you have too much to be happy about to waste time being sad!”. I think it worked girls – so THANK YOU!!

Just some cute pictures of Charli…are there any other kind?!!
This is one of the bows that my mommy's friend Linda made me...I look like a present!

Here mommy...you read this book!


well....pink IS the new black, ya know!


Just laying on the shirts that were made for me!!


I am training to be a cheerleader!


SO BIG!


on your marks, get set....go!


all this playing is a lot of work...I need to rest!!


I am not sure if I am happy or sad, but whatevr I am...I AM CUTE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures............and I am so glad to know that things are "looking up" and----my goodness, you have wonderful friends. I think it is because you have been such a good friend youself. I just can hardly wait for Macey and Charli to be able to play together.

NB Warrior said...

I love the pictures!! And I am so glad that you have what sounds like such a wonderful support system around you. ;o)

Sending prayers your way!

Your friend,
Michelle