My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Thursday, June 05, 2008

a sad day...

Please take a few minutes out of your day to visit Jordyn's site here. Jordyn went in for surgery today and her parents were told that they are not able to remove any part of the tumor and deemed her terminal. I am beyond heart broken by this news, this family is more than amazing...

Please pray for and with this family as their journey in life has just become something they need much courage and strength for.

The past month has been a tough one for NB families, many relapsed kids and many new angels. "It isn't fair" uttered out of my mouth today, and I realized that is such a silly thing to say. But, how else can you describe it?

This weekend we will be walking in Omaha to honor Charli and all cancer warriors and angels...and after learning about little Jordyn I KNOW this weekend will be 10x as tough as I once thought it would be. There are parents all over this world abandoning their children, abusing their children, and aborting their children...and then there are families like Jordyn, William, Penelope, MacKenzie, Lane, Isabella, Deqlan, Keirra, and others who fight for the life of their babies with all that they have and then some, and still sometimes it isn't enough. What is wrong with this world when these situations become a daily occurance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It broke my heart also to read the blog from Jordyn yesterday. My heart aches for them and my prayers will be with their family.










LIfe doesn't seem fair sometime.....esp to the children that are so innocent and such fighters. We cannot pray enough for these kids............Bless you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Truly heart-breaking!! My prayers and thoughts are with them.
Love,
Courtney