I was informed that I was tagged a couple days ago.... so here goes! =)
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
I was tagged by my friend Michelle, who I met when Charli was diagnosed with NB. Her daughter, Isabella (link to her page located to the right) is a SURVIVOR!!!!
So lets see if I can think of 8 things that are interesting about myself.... =) This may be hard for me! hehehe
1. I used to show dairy cows in 4-H when I was younger!
2. I, like Michelle, thought about going into the nursing profession. First, when Chad had his accident in 1999 and then again after Charli was diagnosed. The dedication that these people give to our children, is amazing - and what a difference they have made in our life.
3. More than anything, I just want to help people. It really doesn't matter how or what I do to help, I just want to help.
4.I think my lucky number is 317. I was born at 3:17 and Chad and I started dating on 03-17!
5. I really wanted to teach Charli sign language, but with everything going on with her NB - it got tossed to the wayside.
5. I started to collect willowtree angels several years ago...they mean more to me now than ever! Now I collect any type of angel!!
7. I dated my husband for more than six years before we got married.
8. I was part of a music group in college that toured the United States in the summer, and the state of Nebraska in the spring. Being a part of this group took me to the Bahamas, Mexico, Disneyland, Disneyworld, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, and many-many other very neat places!!!
Instead of tagging 8 other people, I want those of you who are reading this to list a few facts about you! It will help me get to know the people who come to check in on Charli!