My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, May 25, 2007

UPDATE: LOCKS OF LOVE

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update and more information. First of all, thank you to all of you who have offered to donate your hair - I know that it can be hard to part with hair...but I am so proud of all of you for doing it! To me, hair as never been more than just 'hair' but I understand that for some it is a bigger deal...so THANK YOU!

My original goal was for 20 to donate, but I thought that was too steep so I cut it to 10, today we have 19!!!!! WHAT A BLESSING!!

If you think of it, before you chop your locks - take a BEFORE picture, and then an AFTER! If you are going to send me your hair please include the picture or you can email me. If you send the hair in on your own, can you please send the pictures anyway?!

Again, thank you so much. It means so much to me that you have done this for the children who need this service...you have touched and helped so many lives, WAY TO GO!!!!

No comments: