My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

late...."happy mother's day"


Chad took this picture on mother's day - I look silly, but you can see how my belly has grown. I think it was the day after I took the picture below.

I think this was probably the last time I will get to wear these jeans! They weren't maternity jeans, just bigger jeans I bought back in February - still doesn't make it any more fun to grow out of your clothes!!

I don't think I mentioned anything about mother's day here...I had a nice mother's day. I wasn't thinking that I qualified, but I must have! I got lots of cards and a few gifts even. I got a flower and lunch (we took Chad's mom out) 1/2 of my meal and free desert at supper (we took my mom out)!

I will post again later this week...we have our next appointment Tuesday, we are going to get another ultrasound! We can't wait to see him/her again!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking Mothers Day picture for the "soon to be" Mother.
Enjoyed the sharing the Mothers Day with you.