I came accross this, and thought it might be fun to post - sorry it is kind of long!
1. What is your due date and the gender of your baby, if you know? 7.30.06 - sex unknown!
3. Do you listen to music for the sake of the baby? not really, but I listen to music ALL the time
4. What was the last thing you ate? ummm....snickers :( --- darn, should have lied
5. When is your next doctor's appt? Tuesday 5.23.06 - ultrasound!!!
6. Will you get to have a 3d/4d ultrasound this pregnancy? no
7. Do you have any pets? yes- two little guys, Wynston & Kapers (see pictures below!!)
8. Do you fear your animal/s will be jealous of the baby? no, but they will be protective I think
9. Do you enjoy being pregnant? yesh, I think I will miss it greatly
10. How many years have you been married or with your sweetheart? 1 1/2 years
11. How old are you? 25
12. Favorite drinks? diet mt. dew, water with lemon
14. What is your hair color? brown, it has really lightened up during pregnancy though
15. How many children do you hope to have? Did you come from a big family, yourself? this is
our first baby, I have two older sisters and an older brother
16. Who cooks more - you or DH? me - but that doesn't mean much!
17. What was the last movie you saw? Larry the Cable guy!
18. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday at 5:01pm
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? probably my cabage patch dolls
21. Favorite baby furniture? crib, makes it all seem more real!
22. What color is your baby's room? sage green, and cream
23. Do you want your baby to come early? yes, but only if he/she is ready and healthy
24. How many people would you like at the birth? probably just Chad
25. Are you feeling the baby kick, punch and kiss you, yet? ye s- all the time!
26. What is the last book you read all the way through? my pregnancy books
27. When was the last time you cried? 5.15.06 - grey's anatomy season finale!
28. How many weeks along were you when you found out you were pregnant? 5
30. What did you do last night? talk to sadie online
31. Do you have a gender preference? no
32. Are you happy in life? yes
33. What is your favorite chocolate to buy and eat? any!! right now I am big into chocolate &
34. What are you afraid of? not being able to see my children grow up to have their own children
35. What will you have in your hospital bag? probably my entire life, I am a major over-packer! clothes for the baby, blanket, etc, boppy, robe, comfy clothes for me, make-up, brush, camera, baby book - we only live 2 minutes from hospital so if I forget something its no big deal!
36. Do you hope to parent like your parents, or do you hope to do a better job? I would say parent like my parents for the most part - I think life is much different now though, so some things will just be different.
38. Whom will you call first after baby is born? my mommy
41. Was your morning sickness bad this pregnancy, and has it passed? it was horrible at the
time, but it could have been worse. it is gone now.
43. What is your favorite thing to bake? I don't really bake much, brownies are easy though!
44. Besides your husband, who was the first person you confided in that you were pregnant?my mommy!
45. Did you have any creative way to tell people that you were pregnant? not really, we made little cards for our family, and had the due date on them. We framed ultrasound pictures for Chad's parents, and gave Chad's sister a bib that said "I love my aunt".
46. What do you value most? my family
48. Have you read to your baby, yet? Chad does - he reads Godlen Rule books, it is adorable!
49. Do you like the way your hair is acting during the pregnancy? not really - but I am bad with my hair!
50. What time do you go to bed, now that you are pregnant? it was 9:00, but now closer to 10:00
51. What is your favorite healthy snack? watermelon
52. Your favorite unhealthy snack? Chocolate-of any kind
53. Hospital or homebirth? Hospital
54. Favorite place to eat out with husband? not a huge selection in columbus....
55. Do you have names picked out? Yes
56. What do you find difficult about pregnancy? right now...putting on my shoes! I have been very lucky, things have been going very well for me
57. What do you love about being pregnant? feeling any kind of movement - it's just amazing!