My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Sunday, January 09, 2011

happy and healthy '11

hoping for a happy AND healthy 2011...so far we have not had the healthy part! We had the stomach flu fly through our house the past week and a half, and I am ready to say good-bye to that for sure!!

My laptop had a snafu and I lost my hard drive. Now that I have it back I am having loads of issues! technology!

enjoy the pictures, hope to post more when I have more patience!

love new jammies!

snow buddies!

daddy * harper


angels are so much fun!! this was #4!



proud!




highlight of the day!





charli had her first, second, third, and fourth skype session today! she had a lot of fun!





proud to build so high...clever because this means he can stand on the chair!!



problem solver



sweeties (at this moment)



fishy kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to be 1 and 4 and be able to enjoy the snow...........makes me think I should have gone outside today!!!
Charli looks SO TALL when she made her snow angel!!! Did Mother go out and make a snow angel also like she used to do????!!!
Mom