My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, August 20, 2010

rockstar

I can't believe I forgot our theme word at the house this week, it is ROCK STAR!!!

Charli's favorite song in "mom's car" is "rock star" ('So What') by PINK. She will sing very loudly "so what, I'm a rock star - I got my rock moves". Heaven forbid I try to sing too, that is SO not cool!

Harper is a total rock star this week. We are 100% paci free. He used to get his paci at naptime and bedtime. He hasn't got it at daycare for several months, but we were still holding on to it at home. He was a great sleeper, and it just made life simple, and easy! But, the time had come. We pulled the plug on Sunday night. He has been a total rock star and doing great!

WHOOP-WHOOP HARPER :-)

No comments: