My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Monday, August 09, 2010

come a little closer baby...

I had a GREAT time at our girls night out Friday in Council Bluffs! We went to the Dierks Bentley concert, and made some great memories!


I feel fairly safe saying this here...Chad rarely comes to visit this site...I love Dierks Bentley! He put on a great show and we were super close! The girls seem to think we were 10 rows or less away! So much fun! Thanks to all the girls! I can't wait to go again next year, or next weekend if Dierks came to town :-)









he was singing to me...I felt bad for all the other girls who were there to see him. But, it is what it is ;-)





after the concert we met up with the opening band, the "Dirt Drifters". They were a great band to get the night started! After this picture a girl came up to the tent to purchase an autographed picture of the band and the main singer gave the pen and picture to me and told me to add my name!! HA! Someone actually bought my autograph, I am famous!!!




great memories!!






after our meal we were walking out and an "older" gentleman offered to take our picture! We weren't sure what we would end up with! But, here we are!!!




this is the crew who made the trip! Thanks for making the trip so much fun girls! I can't wait to do it again!!
Natalie*Erica*Brenda*Trisha*Therese

2 comments:

Jen said...

How FUN! That looks like a great time!

Natalie said...

It was a BLAST! I loved "almost" every minute of it! ;) LOL

So glad we got some fun pics...and so glad to have good friends like you gals!