My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

a year of Sunday's

I would love to have a year full of Sunday's! The kids were great in Church, as always, and had a good nap to re-fuel! After nap we loaded up to headed to see the goats and ride 4-wheelers! Charli is a natural on 4-wheels! She could ride for hours I think! Her daddy kind of enjoyed sharing that with her too I think :-) We ended the night with supper at grandma & grandpa's house, which Charli got to help make!

Next week is a RFL benefit concert hosted at our church on Saturday night. If you are in the area and interested in attending, let me know!!


don't let the face fool you - he had a great time outside! He is big into faces right now and "crinkle nose" and "fish lips" are big right now!!

"give me rocks mom!"


what a show off!


"wanna race dad?!"



I think Harper had much more fun with me :-)

2 comments:

Deqlan said...

gorgeous photos, looks like lots of fun was had by all!

The Hudcaps said...

So cute. Love those pics. Sunday's like that are such a gift. Grab on to it. The pics make me want to ride! How long has Charlie been riding? She looks like a pro!