My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

snapshots of life

sometimes we all just talk too much, and don't pay attention to what is in front of us. Tonight I am not going to do that. I am going to let these amazing moments speak for themselves. You can see the love in Charli's eyes when she looks at Harper, and Harper adores her. God has given me far more than I deserve, which I have talked about before...none of us get what we deserve - we are blessed with all we have.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful kiddos Brenda. You and Chad have so much to be thankful for. The last picture just says it ALL, doesn't it? That's what it's all about at the end of the day.
Love ya,
Court

Anonymous said...

Precious
MOM

The Hudcaps said...

You will hold those moments in your heart forever. Use them when you are blue to make you smile.