My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Cancer Patient

This is a great way to look at the fight against cancer.

Some of us Relay, some of us are Candle Lighters...some of us do nothing because we feel we can never do enough...
whatever YOU do, know that YOU are saving lives...
YOU are changing the world to children who will never suffer because of the advances that are made with your help...
YOU are the hero.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a motivational video. You really do such a great job being a warrior for this cause. Makes me so proud to be your friend Brenda. Keep up the inspiring work!
XOXO
Courtney

Sheila Ferrell said...

Brenda,
Thank you for posting the video. I think we all need to be reminded that we can all do something to save the lives of our children.
I have been humbly priveleged to share in the lives of several courageous children. Charli Ann was my second out of about a dozen. At the time, Charli was a couple of weeks shy of her first birthday. I celebrate her every day normal life and pray for her every morning. My arms may never hold her but my heart will love her forever.
I do see Charli as a child of this world because through her battle she fought for those sons and daughters that will fight after her.
Thank you Charli for being so brave. And thank you Chad and Brenda for sharing your little hero with us.
Love, hugs and pink cotton candy kisses from South Texas, Sheila

Anonymous said...

Awesome...awesome...awesome! Together we fight...for as long as it takes...with our last breath!

XXOOPP Grma P