My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Relay For Life

Hey everyone...just wanted to pass some information along!!

The Charli's Angels team had shirts made again this year. They are ORANGE with the same awesome design my friend made last year (the silhouette of Charli to look like the three Chalri's angels). They are only $10 again this year with all proceeds being donated to our ACS Relay For Life team. If anyone would like a shirt please leave a message with a way to reach you (email is best!!) and we can work out the details!! I imagine an extra two bucks would cover shipping, so we can send them anywhere!!! They are a fun color and I can't wait to wear mine :-)

Also, if anyone out there has not yet been contacted but would like to purchase a luminary in honor or memory of someone, please let me know. The cost of a luminary is $10. I can and will decorate any bags for the event so just let me know the name and if you have a special message to write on them. Again...please leave me a message or send an email to coordinate this information! As an example someone purchased a few in Charli's name with the requested message to read "God is working", I thought that was awesome!! Other messages have been to parents, grandparents, friends, family, etc. You are very welcome to post someones name and not a message too...the bag is totally up to you! We want to honor the person you love, just just tell us how we can do that!!

The Relay is just over two months away, and I am so excited! I know my role at the actual event will not be as planned or as envisioned last year, since I will be playing the roll of mom of a newborn, but that has not knocked the wind out of my sails for the event at all!! I am just as excited to be a part of it!!!

Anyway - all for now! Just remember that if you want a shirt, or to donate to the Relay, contact me as soon as you can! The shirts are 100% on a first come first served basis and I would HATE for someone to get left behind!!

No comments: