My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

HUSKER NATION

GO BIG RED!
GO BIG RED!

Today Chad and I went to the husker game with my nephew Derek and Charli's "uncle" Aaron. I think we all had a good time! Nebraska won 41-40 against Ball State. Should have been a bigger point spread, but we'll take it! Here are a few picture from today! I will post a "Charli update" tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!


The Preister family before the big game!
GO BIG RED!!

Derek with his favorite aunt (of the day!!)


sea of red!


we had great seats!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known you were going!! I was there too. What a close one!!! Hope you had a blast.
-Janelle

AndreaChad said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, puke. Look at all of that RED!!!!!

-Court ;)

Anonymous said...

SO glad that you and Chad got to go to the game! (kinda like a little date for the two of you):) Just wanted to also mention that you CURLED your hair for the game! Looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Who taught you how to do your hair so perdy?!?!~amanda