My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

more pictures :-)

I don't know what it is about my Grandpa Preister that always makes me laugh...but I do!This is for any NON-husker fans!!
She was so happy, just laying on her John Deere blanket getting ready to watch the big game last weekend :-)
and...the flip side of the blanket, still happy!!
Aren't I cool in Grandpa Preister's shades!! he tried to get me to go for a motorcycle ride this day too...mommy said no! :-) (he tried every time he sees me!!)
Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Justin gave me this outfit to wear on Halloween! I wore it to daycare, and everyone thought I was the cutest thing ever!
again...laughing at Granpa Preister!!!
Mommy and me on Halloween...aren't we scary!!
Now, wasn't I the cutest pink panther ever!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad none of these pictures so my cute tail I had!!! I am already excited for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRENDA THAT IS SUCH A CUTE COSTUME...SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GETTIN' BIG!! WE REALLY NEED TO COME N VISIT HER SOON! LOVE YA, JEN N JUSTIN