My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy first Halloween to Charli Ann!!! I am having a few issues getting the pictures uploaded, so I think I will have to do it in more than one post!!! I hope you enjoy the picures!!

*I am having problems, so the next post might be awhile...sorry!!*


My first Halloween stop was at Grandpa & Grandma Preister's house! Grandpa had me hold a twix before I left!!!
My final visit was to Grandma & Grandpa Borg's house...grandpa says I will have chubby cheeks like him (and my mommy!!)
Grandma Borg gave me this shirt, but I am sure all my grandma's will agree!!!
Me and Grandma Borg!!
Grandma Preister was my second visit!! She made me hold a bag of M&M's...I was starting to feel a patern starting!!
This is me with my Aunt Amanda and Uncle Brad! They bought me Strawberry Shortcake shoes for my first halloween!!
Me and daddy!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Brenda,
These are great pictures! I love that costume. I have been having similar problems with posting pics. I've found that I have better luck if I add the pictures before any text. Charli is such a cutie!

Cindy said...

P.S. Charli really looks like she LOVES her Grandpa Borg. ;-)

Brenda & Chad said...

cindy...I think you are right about Charli and her grandpa Borg. That is who is was named after, so it stands to reason!!

Brenda & Chad said...

PS...she does love BOTH her grandpa's....it is so obvious when the two grandpas hold her, she just lights up so much!!!!