My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Friday, November 17, 2006

it's been so long...

I am so very sorry for not posting in the past two weeks. Time has just flown by! So, I will hush up now and just post some pictures...since I know that is what you are looking for!! (jen!!!)


This is what Dad lets Wynston do when mom is not around!
I am just like mom...gotta have my chapstick!!!
oh so happy!!! I love my bunny from aunt jennifer!
Daddy thinks Kasper is a horse, shouldnt he know better?!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Heehee....all of these pics made me giggle. So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

THANKS BRENDA NOW I CAN STOP BUGGING YOU 4 PICS,OKAY AT LEAST FOR A FEW DAYS!!! GOSH SHE IS SO BIG ALREADY!!!OH AND OF COURSE CUTE(BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT)!!LOVE YA, JEN