My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

speechless...

I don't have much to say - except that I think my baby girl is just adorable! I have some pictures to share, but not much else new to talk about...so I will let the pictures do the talking!!

Charli gets to meet two sets of her Aunt's and Uncle's this week...what a BIG week for her!



She really likes bath time, and is pretty calm when we do it. I have a cute picture of her that looks like she is flexing her muscles...it's really no wonder who her daddy is when she acts like that!!!



She is one month old on this picture!! What a big girl! I wish I looked this cute in polka-dots!
We had family pictures taken at Church...her first professional photo shot! She did really well, I will post those pictures when we get them, but it will be a few weeks. This is a picture of Chad's girls...

What a calm and cute baby after bath time too...although when I open the towel it is a different story. But Chad and I work like a pit crew at a NASCAR race, we each have our own duties and we get her happy again as fast as we can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she loves her bath.
What a pretty girl.

Cindy said...

Awww, she IS adorable! You look great, too! Charli looks like she likes a bath as much as Mia does. It's really going to be fun when they can sit up on their own and really play and splash around. :)