My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Getting ready for baby!!!

Hi everyone! This is a new page I have created to share pictures of our life for those of you who aren't close enough to see for ourself! I hope to keep it halfway updated with pregnancy information, and of course lots of baby pictures once he/she gets her!!

I will post a few pictures of the nursery Chad has worked so hard on later. I should be able to get the ultrasound pictures up - and MAYBE a belly shot...maybe!

anyway, let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy getting to see this stuff...I am sure I will enjoy doing it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»