My photo
What started out as a site to update on our daughter's cancer has thankfully grown into a site to update on our beautiful family of four. Enjoy our journey...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

so many things to say...

I would like to quickly say that our hearts and prayers are with everyone who is affected by the shootings in Omaha yesterday. It saddens my heart that someone felt this was necessary, and it breaks my spirit to know that loved ones are suffering and grieving the loss of important lives.

Those who were at the mall or had friends and family at the mall must also be going through a difficult time trying to understand. I can only imagine.

I am sure most of you have heard the report on the news by now, but I know that there are few of you checking in from other countries. In a town about 90 minutes from where we live a 20 year old man shot and killed 8 people in a busy shopping mall yesterday afternoon, before killing himself. There were others who were shot and injured.

Please pray for everyone...for the many difficult days ahead.

No comments: